Wednesday, July 25, 2007

Tunic Progress

Almost at the back neckline of Beachcomber - then on to the crochet bottom edging......yeah!! It's been ages since I've completed a sweater and can't remember making one for me. Consistently made sweaters for my girls as they were growing up, but you know the story...... by their teen years they preferred sweaters, caps & scarves from Gap, Old Navy & Guess to handcrafted "Mommy Gear". Now that they're grown, I have a long list of requests. But they'll just have to wait in line!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

That is such a beautiful top you're making & the color is great. So now the girls are requesting handknits, huh? I'll have to remember that!

Sarah at Advancing the Plot said...

Thanks for coming by my blog the other day. That felted bag was really fun, I am going to keep experimenting.

You are inspiring me to get back to counted cross-stitch. I have an unfinished piece- I think I started it 10+ years ago. Yikes.