Tuesday, October 02, 2007

From WIP to FO



Blessings
by Forever in My Heart
Stitched on 14-count White Birch Aida with 2 ply Silk 'N Colors


Can't believe I started this well over a year ago (August 2006) and just getting it done. Love the design and the sentiment. The leaves put me in an autumn mood. Not quite sure whether the final finish will be framed with a complimentary matte or stitched up as a pillow. Will keep you posted.

Been catching up on my blog watch & y'all are doing some fantastic work. Inspiring me to get to the next project! Be blessed!

4 comments:

BeckySC said...

It's lovely :) Congratulations :)

Anonymous said...

Oh, lovely! I love the color of the leaves.

Michelle said...

Congratulations on the finish! I love the colors and the saying!

Sharon said...

Very pretty! Congrats on a great finish.