Thursday, February 21, 2008

Men Should Come With Directions


I'm a huge fan of Emerson Quillin and his "Listen Honey" series. All his women are super sassy & fun. I have a couple dozen of his cross stitch charts in my stash and I've started buying the rubber stamps to make cards & bookmarks. You'll see "On A Clear Day, I Can Shop Forever" in my cross stitch slideshow. Yesterday I started "Men Should Come With Directions". Doesn't she remind you of a southern sistah with braids & a church hat (lol)? Of course, she's gonna be a pillow cover.........

Tommorrow, more work on Peace Angel.

4 comments:

Knitting Alchemist said...

I love that one. So true!

Sheila said...

She reminds me of my Aunt, big hat an all...lol.

Sharon said...

That's going to be a great finish!

Sahara said...

Scrolling through your blog is inspirational, but, where do you get the time? And to do cross-stitch? Can I borrow some time from you? :-)