Friday, October 26, 2007

Rain, Rain - Go Away

Today was the first day of the Ft. Myer Craft Bazaar. It's my first bazaar of the season (WAHOO!)& although the rain kept folks away, I really enjoyed browsing (and buying) from the other vendor tables. My favorite was probably my neighbor who breaks & torches glass (wine bottles, vases, etc) & creates beautiful necklaces, earrings, and pins. Who knew broken glass could be so beautiful. Here are pics of my table displays. Tomorrow is Family Day with lots of activities planned so hopefully the sun will make an appearance.........




4 comments:

Anonymous said...

The displays are just beautiful! Let us know how it went.

Crystal said...

Beautiful display! Did you sell a lot?

Anonymous said...

That's a great display! I hope you did well!

Deborah said...

I love craft fairs but I don't know too many vendors who rationalize low turnout with the opportunity to shop!!!! So, what did you get?