Saturday, July 22, 2006

On The Road Again

Leaving on a roadtrip in the morning to help daughter relocate from Ohio to Louisiana. Of course, gotta drive from VA first. Won't get much stitching done until we arrive in Shreveport later in the week. As promised, here's what I've completed on the Aquarius piece. She's gonna be a beautiful piece. Have decided not to do the windchime thing as outlined in the book - so I started her on a round doilie. Had hoped to be sooooo much further along but got the urge to knit so I'm whipping up a quick scarf & hat just to satisfy the craving to hear the click-click of needles. Swear I must have ADD - can't seem to stay focused on a single project lately. Or maybe I'm really just a crafting junkie at heart. Will check in next week. Hopefully, to showcase some finished items!!!

No comments: